Terms of Site Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL VISITS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AS WELL AS TO THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, RECOMMENDATIONS, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
BY CONTINUING TO ACCESS OR USE THIS WEB SITE, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ENTER INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH SUNRISE & CO PTE. LTD. (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “SUNRISECLICK”, “WE” OR “US”) AND TO BE UNCONDITIONALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH MAY BE AMENDED, MODIFIED OR VARIED BY SUNRISECLICK AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU. SUNRISECLICK IS A TRADING NAME OF SUNRISE SPORTS SDN BHD.
Your continued use of this web site is deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions as revised.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
- YOUR UNDERTAKING AND OBLIGATIONS
- You represent, warrant and undertake:
- that you are lawfully entitled to access this Web Site and have full legal capacity to perform your obligations under these Terms and Conditions and have the same enforced against you;
- that you will comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, treaties, directives and regulations relating to the use of this Web Site;
- not to introduce to this Web Site any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or any other computer programs or files of a harmful nature that will interrupt, limit, destroy or otherwise interfere with the functionality of this Web Site, or any material that is unlawful, defamatory, indecent, obscene or abusive in any way;
- that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic or manual process or device to "screen scrape", monitor "mine", or copy Web pages on the Web Site or the content contained therein without the express written permission of SUNRISECLICK;
- not to spam any other user of the Web Site for any reason;
- that you will not use any devices, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site;
- that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of SUNRISECLICK; and
- not to use framing techniques to enclose any trade mark, logo, trade name or other proprietary information, including images, frames, content, or layout/design of SUNRISECLICK, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners found on any page of the Web Site without the express written consent of SUNRISECLICK.
- You may freely browse the Web Site and may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may only be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of SUNRISECLICK.
- All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be preserved and retained.
- Except as otherwise expressly permitted by SUNRISECLICK, any access or attempt to access other areas of the computer system of SUNRISECLICK or other information contained on the said system for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
- You represent, warrant and undertake:
- We are not obliged to approve your application for access to restricted areas of the Web Site, and we may revoke or limit our approval at any time at our sole and absolute discretion and without incurring any liability.
- If we do grant you access to an otherwise restricted area of the Web Site, your login details (including the user identification and password that are issued to you) are personal to you, and you must keep them confidential and not permit or enable another person to use them. All actions (including unauthorised actions, provided they are not through a fault of ours) conducted using your login details shall be deemed to be conducted by you, and you shall therefore be responsible for those actions. Under no circumstances is SUNRISECLICK liable for any loss or security breach in relation to your login details (including your user identification and password) arising from any loss, disclosure or compromise of such login details without the involvement of SUNRISECLICK. You further agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized disclosure and/or use of your login details and/or any other breach of security in relating to your use of the Web Site.
- You acquire no rights to your login details (including the user identification and password) and we reserve the right to change the same at our sole discretion without being liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by or caused to you, or arising out of, in connection with or by reason of such change.
- Whilst we try to ensure that access to the Web Site is always available, from time to time we may decide to temporarily restrict or block access to, or use of, all or part of the Web Site without notice and reserve the right to do so, whether for the purpose of upgrading, maintaining or investigating the Web Site or for any reason which we, in our absolute discretion, deem appropriate or necessary. We shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage suffered by or caused to you or arising out of, in connection with or by reason of such shutting down of the Web Site. We also reserve the right to withdraw and/or amend content on the Web Site without notice and we accept no liability, no matter how that may be caused.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to outage, electrical, electronic, technical and computer-related faults and breakdowns, fires, strikes (of our or other employees), insurrection or riots, embargoes, the requirements of any civil or military authority, civil commotion, power failure, war, acts of foreign enemies, acts of terrorism or other disturbances or perils of a similar or analogous nature ("Force Majeure Event"). We shall for the duration of such an event, be relieved of any obligation as affected by the said event, and the Terms and Conditions herein shall remain in force with regard to all other obligations that are not affected by such event.
- You agree and acknowledge that any data, enquiry or request made or submitted electronically to the Web Site is subject to the risks of the occurrence of a Force Majeure Event under Paragraph 2.6 above and if, in any such event, we do not receive the data, enquiry or request submitted by you or if such data, enquiry or request is lost, corrupted or otherwise not accessible, whether wholly or partially for whatever reason, you shall be deemed not to have submitted such data, enquiry or request, and you shall have no claim whatsoever against us for compensation, loss or damage.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- For the purpose of this Paragraph 3:-
- Any and all text, graphics, photographs, logos, button icons, images, designs, sounds, music, audio clips, video clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation thereof are collectively referred as "SUNRISECLICK Content"; and
- All trade marks, brand names, logos and related tag-lines and service marks displayed on the Web Site, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trade mark symbol (™), and whether or not registered anywhere in the world, are collectively referred to as the "SUNRISECLICK Trade Marks".
- All rights, title and interest in and to the SUNRISECLICK Content, and the SUNRISECLICK Trade Marks are owned by SUNRISECLICK, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners.
- our access to or use of the Web Site should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use the SUNRISECLICK Content and or the SUNRISECLICK Trade Marks on this Web Site. Other than the limited grant of access to and viewing of the SUNRISECLICK Content and or the SUNRISECLICK Trade Marks as set forth above, SUNRISECLICK grants you no other privileges or rights in any of the SUNRISECLICK Content and or the SUNRISECLICK Trade Marks.
- You acknowledge that any other use of the SUNRISECLICK Content and or the SUNRISECLICK Trade Marks, including without limitation, any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, broadcast or performance of the same, without the prior written permission of SUNRISECLICK, is strictly prohibited and shall constitute a violation of the intellectual property rights of SUNRISECLICK, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners.
- For the purpose of this Paragraph 3:-
- LIMITED LICENCE
- We grant you a limited and revocable licence to access the Web Site. Without prejudice to the foregoing, this limited licence DOES NOT include the right to:
- frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Web Site or any portion thereof;
- modify or download the Web Site or any content (except caching or as necessary to view the Web Site);
- make any use of the Web Site or content other than personal use;
- create any derivative work based upon either the Web Site or its content;
- collect account information for the benefit of yourself or another party;
- use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the SUNRISECLICK Trade Marks or to otherwise use the SUNRISECLICK Trade Marks; or
- use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
- Any unauthorized use by you of the Web Site terminates the limited licence set out in this Paragraph 4 without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law or these Terms and Conditions.
- We grant you a limited and revocable licence to access the Web Site. Without prejudice to the foregoing, this limited licence DOES NOT include the right to:
- USER CONTENT POSTED OR SUBMITTED TO THE WEB SITE
- User Content Posted or Submitted by You
- Certain pages on the Web Site may allow you to post text, photographs, videos, audio, or other content ("User Content"). Unless otherwise specified, you may only post User Content to the Web Site if you are eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are a minor, you must have permission from your parent or legal guardian before you post any User Content to this Web Site. You may only post User Content that you created or which the owner of the User Content has given you permission to post. If User Content depicts any person other than yourself, you must have permission from that person or, if that person is a minor, permission from that person's parent or legal guardian, before you post the User Content. You may be required to provide proof of such permission to SUNRISECLICK. You may not post or distribute User Content that is illegal or that violates these Terms and Conditions. By posting or distributing User Content to the Web Site, you represent and warrant that (i) you own all the rights to the User Content or are authorised to use and distribute the User Content to the Web Site, and (ii) the User Content does not and will not infringe any copyright, trade mark, right of publicity, or any other third-party right nor violate any law or regulation.
- By submitting or posting User Content to the Web Site, you grant SUNRISECLICK a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, adapt, or otherwise use this User Content in any medium. Once you submit or post User Content to the Web Site, SUNRISECLICK does not need to give you any further right to inspect or approve uses of such User Content or to compensate you for any such uses. SUNRISECLICK owns all right, title, and interest in any compilation, collective work, or other derivative work created by SUNRISECLICK using or incorporating User Content posted to the Web Site.
- You are solely responsible for anything you post on or submit to the Web Site and the consequences of posting anything on the Web Site.
- User Content Posted by Other Users
- SUNRISECLICK is not responsible for, and does not endorse, User Content in any posting made by any users of the Web Site. Under no circumstances shall SUNRISECLICK be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with any User Content posted by a third party on the Web Site.
- User Content Posted or Submitted by You
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- We may provide links to other web sites or resources not owned or operated by us. We are not responsible for the accuracy or content of these web sites or resources, and any links we provide does not mean that we are connected with or endorse the related web site, resource or the information provided in them. Those web sites or resources may have their own terms, conditions and policies, and it is your duty to ensure that you comply with them. We accept no liability, no matter how that may be caused, for any failure on your part to view, comply or familiarise with any such terms, conditions and policies.
- You may not create a hyperlink to this Web Site, whether via social networks or otherwise, without our written permission.
- SUNRISECLICK AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS AND MATERIALS ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ALL JURISDICTIONS. IF YOU ACCESS OR USE THIS WEB SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN INITIATIVE AND YOU SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR LOCAL LAWS.
- NEITHER SUNRISECLICK NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WARRANTS OR GUARANTEES THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENTS OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEB SITE WHICH MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER SUNRISECLICK NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH CONTENTS OR MATERIALS.
- NEITHER SUNRISECLICK NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WARRANTS OR GUARANTEES THAT MATERIALS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD FROM THIS WEB SITE WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION FROM VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFESTS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALL USERS ACCESS AND USE THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENT AT THEIR OWN RISK. SUNRISECLICK DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR INFORMATION ON OTHER SITES, INCLUDING THOSE LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE,
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO LIMIT PROVISION OF INFORMATION OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO ANY PERSON, GEOGRAPHIC REGION OR JURISDICTION AND/OR TO LIMIT THE QUANTITIES OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WE PROVIDE,
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, In no event shall SUNRISECLICK or any of its affiliates be liable to you or to any party for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever caused arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Web Site.
- YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL SUNRISECLICK, its affiliates OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE WEB SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE LOSS OR DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE WEB SITE OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ITS CONTENT. THIS INCLUDES DAMAGES TO OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT
- YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS SUNRISECLICK, its OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, affiliates, AND THIRD PARTY PARTNERS FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES AND COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE LEGAL FEES, RESULTING FROM ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO YOUR ACCOUNT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENT OR WRONGFUL CONDUCT) BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON ACCESSING THE WEB SITE USING YOUR ACCOUNT.
- GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
By using this Web Site, you agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Laws of the Republic of Singapore and any dispute shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Singapore. You likewise agree to waive all defences of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
If you have any questions or comments about this Web Site or the Terms and Conditions or in the event that you wish to make a complaint regarding this Web Site or any User Contents, then please contact us:
SUNRISE & CO PTE. LTD.
No. 9 Kaki Bukit Crescent
Kaki Bukit Techpark 1
Company Registration No.: 197900831K
Telephone: +65 6259 8668 (Mondays to Fridays, between 9:00am and 6:00 pm UTC+8, closed Singapore public holidays)
Conditions of Sale
THESE CONDITIONS OF SALE GOVERN THE SALE AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEB SITE (http://www.sunriseclick.com) BY SUNRISE & CO PTE. LTD. (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS "SUNRISECLICK", "WE" OR "US") TO YOU. SUNRISECLICK.COM IS A TRADING NAME OF SUNRISECLICK.
PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEB SITE.
BY ORDERING ANYTHING FROM THIS WEB SITE OR ANY WEB PAGES DIRECTLY CONNECTED TO THIS WEBSITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE CONDITIONS OF SALE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE CONDITIONS OF SALE, DO NOT ORDER PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEB SITE.
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
You can order on this Web Site only if:
- you are eighteen (18) years of age or older; and
- you are a consumer and not a reseller, and
you are accessing this Web Site from one of the following countries:
- Hong Kong/Macau
- Sri Lanka
- If you are a minor, you must have permission from your parent or legal guardian before you place any orders on this Web Site.
- Orders you place through this Web Site are only an invitation to you to conclude a sales contract. When you place an order to purchase a product, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order ("Order Confirmation"). The Order Confirmation is acknowledgement that we have received your order, and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered.
- We only accept your offer and conclude the contract of sale for a product ordered by you, when we send you an e-mail confirmation that we have dispatched shipped the product to you ("Dispatch ConfirmationOrder Shipped"). [Until you have received this Dispatch Confirmation, you can still cancel the order].
- You warrant that the information you provide to us for any order is accurate and complete. We are never obliged to accept an order. We are entitled at all times to verify an order in advance or to refuse an order without providing reasons. If you do not receive our Order Confirmation within [ten (10)]fourteen (14) working days, your order is deemed to have been refused.
- You can order on this Web Site only if:
OUR OFFERS, PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
- The representations of products on this Web Site are without obligation and do not bind us. We are not bound by manifest clerical errors and mistakes in promotional descriptions and other statements referred to on this Web Site. As minor colour and other variations or deviations in products are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons, we are likewise not liable for these variations and deviations.
- All our prices shall, as far as possible, be quoted in the local currency of the country where you have accessed the Web Site to place an order, or otherwise be quoted in United States Dollars]
- For orders originating from Singapore, please note that prices are quoted in Singapore dollars inclusive of Singapore Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- For orders originating from countries other than Singapore under paragraph1.1 above, all prices are inclusive of legally applicable VAT.
- Despite our best efforts, some products in our Web Site may be mispriced. We will verify pricing when processing your order and before we take payment. If we have made a mistake and a product's correct price is higher than the price on the Web Site, we may either contact you before shipping to request whether you want to buy the product at the correct price or cancel your order. If a product's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product.
- We reserve the right to make price and product changes prior to an order placed by you, including the right to change, limit or terminate any special offers or discounts at any time.
- We list availability information for products sold by us on the Web Site including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the Web Site, we cannot be more specific about availability. [As we process your order, we will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if any products you order turn out to be unavailable and you will not be charged for those products].
- Unless expressly indicated, SUNRISECLICK is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this Web Site. While we work to ensure that product information on our Web Site is correct, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Web Site.
- All information about the products on our Web Site is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use.
- For any safety, health or medical concerns about a product, please carefully read the information provided with the product by the manufacturer or contact the manufacturer. Content on this Web Site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist or other medical or healthcare professional. The products including any information or statements on the products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition. You are advised to contact your medical or healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical or health condition, or require advice concerning the use of any product for a medical or health condition].
METHODS OF PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment for orders you place through this Web Site: [please list the modes of payment]:-
- [Credit cards e.g. VISA, MasterCard, American Express, etc]Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, and Amex
- [Debit cards (deduction from your bank account)]Debit Cards: Visa and MasterCard
- Paypal accounts in USD, HKD, or SGD
- We accept the following forms of payment for orders you place through this Web Site: [please list the modes of payment]:-
- Please note that the estimated delivery times are just that. They are not guaranteed delivery times and should not be relied upon as such. We exclude any liability for any failure to meet estimated delivery times.
- We can only deliver to a delivery address which is a home or office address within a country in paragraph 1.1 above. Deliveries will be done on business days, not being a weekend or a public holiday.
- During the checkout process, you will be given the option to choose how your items are delivered. The list of delivery options can vary depending on a variety of factors including product weight, product size and delivery address. If you wish to have your products delivered based on an express delivery service, extra costs shall be charged to you. The total delivery charge for the order will be displayed on the last page of the order form, before you submit your order.
- We are entitled, insofar as reasonably possible, to make split deliveries so that you receive the ordered products as soon as possible. There are no additional costs associated with such split deliveries. However, in the event that you request that we deliver the order in parts, we may charge you for extra delivery costs. Each split order shall constitute a separate sales contract.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS AND CHARGES
For the purpose of all orders made from this Web Site, you are considered an importer of the product on record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the product. In this regard:-
- The product you have ordered may be subject to applicable sales tax, import duties and/or other customs charges, which are levied once the product package reaches the specified destination. We have no control over these additional charges, including any additional charges for customs clearance, all of which must be borne by you.
- While your privacy is important to us, you need toplease be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by local customs authorities.
- As customs policies are country specific, you are recommended toplease contact your local government or local customs office should you require for further informationfor more information on customs for your country.
- For the purpose of all orders made from this Web Site, you are considered an importer of the product on record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the product. In this regard:-
As we like you to be satisfied with your purchase and your experience with us, we allow you to return your purchase and to seek a store credit refund of the price paid less shipping charges PROVIDED:-
- the product was obtained from our Web Site; and
- there is damage to the product which, in our opinion, is the result of a manufacturing defect and/or mishandling during delivery in transit, rather than:-
- by abuse or negligence (e.g. exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp objects, etc.); or
- by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose (e.g. use of court shoes for or hiking footwear as work boots); and
- the damaged product is returned to us within fourteen (14) calendar days after you have taken delivery of the product.
- the product was not on sale. All sale and clearance items are non-returnable and non-exchangeable. This also applies to any order where a discount code has been applied.
- If, for whatever reason (including your refusal to bear any applicable sales tax, import duties and/or other customs charges), you choose not to take delivery of your product after it has arrived at your country of designation for more than [fourteen (14) calendar days], we reserve the right to ship the product back to us and to refund part of your purchase price after deducting all the costs and expenses for shipping back the product. There will be no refund if the total costs for shipping back the product exceed the purchase price of the product.
- To initiate a return, or if you have questions regarding our return policy, please contact our Customer Care Team at +65 6259 8668 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As we like you to be satisfied with your purchase and your experience with us, we allow you to return your purchase and to seek a store credit refund of the price paid less shipping charges PROVIDED:-
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SUNRISECLICK EXCLUDES ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES (WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY OR ARISING UNDER STATUTE, COMMON LAW, EQUITY, TRADE CUSTOM OR USAGE OR OTHERWISE), AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS ORDERED BY YOU, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ACCEPTABLE QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE.
LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION TO THE CONTRARY IN THESE CONDITIONS OF SALE OR OTHERWISE THE WEB SITE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW:-
- SUNRISECLICK'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED, AT THE ABSOLUTE OPTION OF SUNRISECLICK, TO THE REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR OF THE PRODUCTS, THE SUPPLY OF EQUIVALENT PRODUCTS OR THE COST OF REPLACING OR REPAIRING THE PRODUCTS OR OF ACQUIRING EQUIVALENT PRODUCTS; AND
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WOULD SUNRISECLICK BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF SALES, LOSS OF MARKET, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND) TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, HOWEVER CAUSED (WHETHER BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE), WHICH MAY ARISE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE CONDITIONS OF SALE, THIS WEB SITE OR ANY ORDERS YOU PLACE VIA THIS WEB SITE.
These Conditions of Sale are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore, and it is agreed that parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
- You will be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and Conditions of Sale on this Web Site in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those terms and conditions, policies or these Conditions of Sale is required to be made by law or government authority.
- If any of these Conditions of Sale is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- The waiver of any breach of any provision in these Conditions of Sale shall not constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same provision or other provision in these Conditions of Sale.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our Web Site, policies, and terms and conditions, including these Conditions of Sale at any time.
What Information About You Is Collected and Stored?
Information automatically collected. In order to analyse and improve SunriseClick.com and your shopping experience, we automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you visit this Web Site. For example, we collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser information and reference site domain name every time you visit this Web Site. We also collect information regarding customer traffic patterns and site usage.
Information from other sources. We may also collect and store information about you that we receive from other sources, to enable us to update and correct the information contained in our database.
Information Collected From Children
We do not collect any personal information from anyone whom we know to be under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should use this Web Site only with the involvement or supervision of a parent or guardian and should not submit any personal information to us. In the event SUNRISECLICK becomes aware that the person submitting the information is below the age of 18, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible.
We shall not be in any way liable or responsible to any person for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever caused in the event any personal information is inadvertently collected from any person under the age of 18 arising out of or in relation to the use of this Web Site.
Use of Information
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes
- To register and manage your account, where you have registered an account with us;
- To provide you with a quick and simple checkout experience;
- To process your orders, contact you concerning the status of an order, answer any of your questions, or otherwise contact you when necessary;
- To contact you about upcoming sales, promotions, and product information;
- To invite you to participate in contests and other promotions;
- To help us learn more about our site visitors and customers and to improve their shopping experience and our business;
- To personalise web content and advertising based on your characteristics or preferences
- To address problems with the Web Site, our business or our products and services and to protect the security of the Web Site and our business;
- To contact you about upcoming promotions and offers from our partners;
- To invite you to participate in market research and surveys; and
- To otherwise to promote our Web Site and our businesses.
With Whom Do We Share Information?
We do not share with others any personal information that you provide to us through this Web Site, except as described below.
Third party services. We may engage third parties to perform services in connection with the operation of our business. We may provide personal information to these third parties, but we authorize them to use this information only in connection with the services they perform. Examples of these services include marketing and promotional material distribution, e-mail messaging services, delivery services, handling of payment transactions, solvency check, address check, web site evaluation, data storage, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing or disposal.Where required by law or necessary. We may release personal information if we believe in good faith that: the law or legal process requires it; we have received a valid administrative request from a law enforcement agency; or such release is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of SUNRISECLICK or any of our affiliates, business partners, customers or others.
Marketing partners. We may share non-personal information with our marketing partners, advertisers and others from time to time. Examples of such non-personal information include the number of users who visited this Web Site during a specific time period. This information generally is shared in an aggregated form.
Our Web Site, including any other web sites, products, services or mobile applications operated by us may, from time to time, contain links to external web sites. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of these external sites, as we are not responsible for the policies or content of such sites.
What Steps Are Taken To Keep Personal Information Secure?
We make a strong commitment to keeping your personal information secure. We use various security measures, including encryption and authentication tools to protect the personal information received from you. However, please note that no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Transfer of personal information overseas
As the Internet is a global environment, collecting and processing personal information may involve the transmission of this data internationally, including outside the country where you are located. If you are located in a country with data protection law or privacy law, we may transfer your personal information to countries that may not guarantee the same level of protection for personal information as the one in which you reside. By giving your personal information to us or communicating electronically with us, you therefore acknowledge and agree to these transfers and for your personal information to be processed in this way.
We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet. To achieve this, SunriseClick and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
No. 9 Kaki Bukit Crescent
Kaki Bukit Techpark 1
Company Registration No.: 197900831K
Please provide us with your first name, last name, mailing address, email address and telephone number at the time of making such a request.
Terms and Conditions for Promotions and Voucher Codes:
Any violation of the Terms and Conditions below will render promotions, discounts, benefits, privileges, offers, gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, rebates, redemptions and privileges void.
Promotions, discounts, benefits, privileges, offers, gifts, complimentary items, vouchers, rebates, redemptions and privileges will hereafter be referred to as promotions
- Certain promotions will not work in conjunction with each other
- Only one voucher code may be used for a single purchase
- Promotions are only valid until their date of expiry and the date of expiry of promotions will not be changed by SunriseClick
- Please check specific terms and conditions of any offer given to you as expiry dates and other important details may vary between promotions
- Promotions are non-redeemable and may not work on specific items sold by SunriseClick
- Promotions are non-redeemable for anything besides their intended purpose, are non-transferable and cannot be resold
- Promotions may not be valid with other on-going promotions unless stated.
- Promotions are non-redeemable for cash and non-exchangeable.
- Promotions are non-replaceable if lost, misappropriated, stolen or damaged.
- If a promotion given to you is(are) redeemed by another person(s) SunriseClick is not liable to offer you a replacement.
- SunriseClick may vary these Terms and Conditions or stop any promotion at any time without any notice or liability to any party.
- SunriseClick’s decision on all matters relating to the promotions shall be final and binding
- All information is correct at time of publishing. While every effort is maintained to keep our promotion information as up to date as possible, there might be short delays in updating such information. In this instance, the new terms and conditions of the relevant promotion shall apply and override the information stated on our website.
Please contact our Customer Care Team for any advice or guidance
Phone: +65 6259 8668